WARRINGTON
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2001 Audi S4 B5
Hello everyone,
Thank you for accepting me as a member. I recently purchased a 2001 Audi S4 w/ 119K miles, good shape, needs some exterior work . The engine however was well taken care of. .replete with service maintenance, dates, when parts were replaced and why.. The prior owner just replaced many suspension parts.The underneath is in excellent shape. Really is astonishing. My S4 also came sans cats, quality replacement exhaust pipes. Runs super... knock on wood. The only minor issues are a broken headlight washer pump and the radio stuck in SAFE mode ..which we haven't be able to solve yet. Post pictures soon !
Thank you again for accepting me

kendo

Reactions
City
edinburgh
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
a4 2016
Hello everyone,
Thank you for accepting me as a member. I recently purchased a 2001 Audi S4 w/ 119K miles, good shape, needs some exterior work . The engine however was well taken care of. .replete with service maintenance, dates, when parts were replaced and why.. The prior owner just replaced many suspension parts.The underneath is in excellent shape. Really is astonishing. My S4 also came sans cats, quality replacement exhaust pipes. Runs super... knock on wood. The only minor issues are a broken headlight washer pump and the radio stuck in SAFE mode ..which we haven't be able to solve yet. Post pictures soon !
Thank you again for accepting me

kendo

Reactions
City
edinburgh
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
a4 2016
Hi I have the chance of buying a 1999 S4 Avant 120K miles.. Just wondering anything I should look out for?