City
Knoxville
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 S4 Avant
I just bought a 2008 heavily modified S4 Avant - supercharged...

I need to find a local shop that does good work at rational prices in the Knoxville, TN area and am open to suggestions.

First thing I need (I am told are called) 'coil spring spacers' - the suspension needs to come up an inch or so on all four corners. I have a shop that will do the install, but I have no idea what size or type or whatever you'd call it spacers to source and order. I'd prefer a shop that could handle the part sourcing but can order myself *if* I know what I'm needing.

All advice appreciated.

Cory

dammad

Reactions
City
Belfast
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S4 B6 4.2 V8

I need to find a local shop that does good work at rational prices in the Knoxville, TN area and am open to suggestions.

First thing I need (I am told are called) 'coil spring spacers' - the suspension needs to come up an inch or so on all four corners. I have a shop that will do the install, but I have no idea what size or type or whatever you'd call it spacers to source and order. I'd prefer a shop that could handle the part sourcing but can order myself *if* I know what I'm needing.

All advice appreciated.

Cory
Contact Matt Barrington, link at the bottom of my page https://daviem.wordpress.com/for-sale-access-audi-s4-rs4-performance-items-as-of-nov-2017/
He may well steer you in the right direction

Sent from my BBD100-6 using Tapatalk

dammad

Reactions
City
Belfast
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S4 B6 4.2 V8

All advice appreciated.

Cory
This will help you set your ride height and make easy adjustments

dammad

Reactions
City
Belfast
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S4 B6 4.2 V8

All advice appreciated.

Cory

dammad

Reactions
City
Belfast
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S4 B6 4.2 V8

All advice appreciated.

Cory