Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

ali.craig

Reactions
Hi I'm Craig in Sunny Scotland recently got myself a B8 S4 currently sitting 400+ and going for more

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lambtech

Reactions
So I guess there?s no one on here anymore?? Guess that explains why I?ve not seen any other S4 avants near Manchester!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesVM

Reactions
Hi all! I?m James from Detroit Michigan.
My daily driver is a B-5 S/4 (Anna), and my weekend warrior is a 986 boxster (Heidi).

Lambtech

Reactions
Hi all! I?m James from Detroit Michigan.
My daily driver is a B-5 S/4 (Anna), and my weekend warrior is a 986 boxster (Heidi).

Loving the M3 CSL wheels on the S4. Had to double take it wasn?t a BMW!

JamesVM

Reactions
Loving the M3 CSL wheels on the S4. Had to double take it wasn?t a BMW!

Thanks! I?m loving them too! Playing with fire on Michigan roads! Lol

jewnbug

Reactions
City
Melissa
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 s4
Hey guys I'm new to this thread but can't post a comment anywhere else this is my s4

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions
2004 Audi s4 v8 81k Miles.... love my Audi best in the snow

Tonto1977

Reactions
City
Oyne
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S4 Avant B8.5
New here. B8.5 Avant. Aberdeenshire Scotland.
Stage 1+ Revo
TCU revo map
Merc HX cooler
CTS intake
Full scorpion with back boxes removed
AWE 102mm tips
Judd 3111R wheels 19x9.5 et40 front et35 rear. Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_4933.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_5691.jpg IMG_5688.jpg IMG_5689.jpg IMG_5690.jpg

aowjedi

Reactions
City
valley village
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 audi s4
Hello everyone. my name is justin. i live in LA california and just got the 2019 s4. got so many mods i wanna do and questions for it! hopefully the wonderful community would be generous enough to share some knowledge!

heyho

Reactions
City
Leeds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 B9 S4
So I've taken the plunge and treated myself to a 2017 S4 B9 Avant in black.

For the past 3 years Ive driven a 2006 Land Rover Discovery HSE and a 2004 Nissan 350Z DE but thought I'd sell them and put it towards an A4.Only had it a day and already know its a good choice.

The car has the B&O sound system, virtual display and a few other optional extras.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing with their S4's. Not a great mechanic to be honest, my traded is in computing, but might be up for the off tasteful mod.

Oh and my proper name is Chris but I was a massive Ramones fan so that swhy the nicname is Heyho

S4L

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 B8 S4
Hey, just bought a 2012 S4 my first Audi and wow where have I been, I freakin love this thing. I’m happy to be apart of this forum and plan to learn as much as I can. Thanks

OP
B

B8S4

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #32
Hey, just bought a 2012 S4 my first Audi and wow where have I been, I freakin love this thing. I’m happy to be apart of this forum and plan to learn as much as I can. Thanks

Looks great welcome!

5 Knees

Reactions
City
Sleaford
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
A4 B8 Avant, Dynamic 2011
Hi, I'm Russ from the UK, I have an A4 B8 Dynamic, wow what a stunning car to drive, I've had the car for over a year now and now need to do some modifications, so if anyone in the UK can let me know where to get tuning parts from.

Attachments

RalphM

Reactions
City
Battle Ground
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 S4 Sedan
Hello, everyone. My name is Ralph and I live in Indiana. I bought a 2005 S4 brand new and now have 216,000 miles on it. I joined this forum because I'd like to collaborate with other who are experiencing issues similar to what I have experienced. I recently began to have issues with my headlight and I came to find out that my HID Bi-Xenon headlights, and some components, and no longer available .... Blaaaaah!! I am planning to keep the car and will continue to work on it to keep it running for as long as it's financially feasible. I hope to find good information and guidance, as well as share my thoughts about my experiences to help others.

Andy G

Reactions
City
Wrexham
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2009 Audi S4 3.0 tfsi
Hi, I'm Russ from the UK, I have an A4 B8 Dynamic, wow what a stunning car to drive, I've had the car for over a year now and now need to do some modifications, so if anyone in the UK can let me know where to get tuning parts from.
Hi I'm Andy I'm in the UK North Wales I drive a 2009 B8 Audi S4 running around 500bhp remap with revo smaller supercharger pulley with high grip auxiliary belt and full Milltek exhaust

Reactions
City
Horsted Keynes
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Hi All,
Picking up my first Diesel Car tomorrow - moving from a TTRS Roadster. Should be interesting!! Wish me Luck!!

Attachments

Pterohawk

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Audi S4 4.2 Liter
Bought a 2007 S4 from a friend who got it from an auction. It now has 104,000 miles on it. Replaced the radiator and oil filter housing recently. In the process of replacing engine and transmission mounts. There is a pretty bad suspension rattle in the front and, my cooling fan started vibrating rather violently yesterday. She's been a lot of work, but I love this car! 2007 Audi S4 Front.jpg 2007 Audi S4 rear.jpg 2007 Audi S4 side.jpg

JC2P1Q

Reactions
City
Metuchen
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S4
Hello All, my name is Jean, I live in Central Jersey and own 2015 b8.5….over the past weekend I had it wrapped. I have made a couple of mods to it, suspension, exhaust, stage1….. hoping to be able to link up with other s4 enthusiasts.
IMG_0989.jpeg